Universals on 2002, 2500 RAM

I recently had both the front and rear universals replaced at 63,000 miles. The truck has the Cummins Engine and a 6 speed manual. About a month back, the power steering pump was replaced due to a leak. Is this unusual?

The truck is used mostly for commuting on the Interstates, limited towing of a horse trailer maybe 12 times. hauling gravel a couple of times.

I boutht the truck new and fortunately the extended warranty at the time, so I paid the $100 deductible each time for the work.

Thanks John

Reply to
John A Reichert