Up-date

Hi Everyone, Just thought Id pass along a Thank you for all that helped. What I did,removed the coolant temp sending unit and replaced it with the engine temp sensor,had to add a few inches of wire. Now she,purrs like a kitten,and runs like a new truck.The other day picked up a after-market water temp gauge.It turned out,it wont work,theres no place to add the the sending unit for it.Thought about,useing one the engine drains,but it wouldnt fit. Btw,does anyone know,if you can use the same sensor for the gauge.Meaning,the one the computer uses to adjust everything and use it for the gauge as-well.They look just like each other,only that one had two leads,as where the other has only one.Just was wondering if I could add a wire tap,to run the gauge. Anyways,Thanks everyone.....

Michael

Reply to
MIKE DEMING