up grades for dodge fuel sys cummins

i have a 1998 1-ton, 24 valve, stick and i'm using what is left on the dealer installed #2 injector pump. The things the truck suffers from are engine check light and temporary dead pedal. I don't want to do the same
repairs and have this happen again, next repairs must take and work. I hear of an in the tank feed pump. Is that longer lasting fix? Do you sell something that is along these lines? I need knowledge to make a better, long-asting change/repair. This is not a work truck, its my retirement vehical, so it needs to last forever.

I hope you like reading, David. Go to www.dieseltruckresources.com and read up on your issue. Plenty of folks there to help you too. A search of "dead pedal" gives a pretty good listing of threads http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/search.php?searchid 23979 .
Have fun and good luck.
FMB (North Mexico)