upgrades for v6 magnum engine

Reply to
Glytter77

Electric clutch fan??? Damn I'm getting old. What will they think of next.

Reply to
Roy

I agree.....that must be one of those super dooper hybrid fans that Mr. Jetson designed.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

Reply to
Glytter77

These guys just like to poke fun, Glytter. Don't take that stuff too seriously.

If you didn't pick it up, it's either an electric-motor driven fan or an engine-driven fan with a viscous clutch on it. If it's driven by a belt, it's not an electric fan.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Wow.. time for a Honda generator? lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

guys, once again, not trying to sound rude or condescending but this collective does not sound like they need to be modding a vehicle. i have never seen an electric clutch fan either.

glytter, it is a truck, if you really want better fuel mileage then you are going to have to start driving a dodge neon instead of a dodge truck. most mods are designed to add power not mileage for a truck. some of these mods will add a little mileage if you drive like a grandma but most of us stick our feet in it just a little harder once we realize a tad more horsepower. you can read all kinds of figures and claims from aftermarket manufacturers but don't buy into the magical silver bullet sales pitch. as competative as the vehicle market is, if a major truck manufacturer could make their truck get significantly better mileage thatn the other guys these features would come installed at the factory. it is called free market competition. buy yourself a smart car for commuting and only drive the truck when you *need* a truck if fuel mileage is that big of a concern. myself, i like the comfort of my big extended cab truck with a v8 and 11 mpg is the price i pay for that comfort. b.t.w. if you are going to wander into newsgroups a thick skin is required. good luck, michael

Reply to
nunya

Reply to
Glytter77

You recieved a answer and a question, which you ingnored. Now your upset?

Oh, save the money you'd spend on the cold air intake. The gettin' isn't worth the goin' imo.

My sympathy to your husband.

Reply to
Roy

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

If you would try to be as helpful as you are sarcastic, then you might actually help someone. My husband doesn't need anything from you.

Reply to
Glytter77

Then why did you ask for him?

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

I'm sure he has waaaay toooo much of you!

Reply to
Roy

Reply to
Glytter77

In Usenet, the BS is often part of the total package.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart