US Auto makers may become extinct, caused by Unions

Page 7 of 8
wrote:

come on miles, get your head out. making money is why corporations exist. that is the reason. it is not a bad reason. making money is why unions exist to a large degree too. we are a capitalist society and that is not a bad thing. money is not a dirty word. we are getting hung up on issues that are not really the issue.

ROTFLMBO!!!!
You dare try to tell me how I should be and you don't even know who you're correcting in this post from T-bone.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:13:04 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

read again, i was adding to what tbone said, but then what does it matter. you read what you want to anyway. you would not have even noticed or commented on this exept i commented on what you said in another post, so now you are going to try to find any little thing that you can to try to show your superiority (which is a real paradox for you). you are the main example of someone here that has no interest in listening budd. you don't listen to a thing anyone says, you just keep throwing out shit until someone hurts your feelings then you throw relidion and illness into it, trying to get them to stop.
its wierd, at times you can be decent, but for the most part the last couple of months you have been a mess. maybe it is the drugs but if you know that, relax before you post.

AHA!!!! Hey, Roy, here's one of those clowns that took my report on my health and corrupted it. Now am I lying?

It's not weird that I'm decent until some clown like you starts with the insults, false accusations and other anti-social behavior. What do you expert to get from that treatment of me?
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:19:30 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

i really don't have that high of expectations of you in the first place budd.
and i have not been dissapointed.

<LOL> Then we're even. Though I have no intention of meeting yours or anyone else's expectations. You do not have the right to establish who or what I should be.

(Sarcasm at warp factor 2000) Well, I'm happy to have succeeded.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

I never said you were "lying". I said that I didn't remember reading it. I think (and I may be wrong) but tg just mentioned the pattern that I wrote about earlier. I'm sure he will clarify.
Roy

I don't give a fig if he does.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:18:46 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

don't worry then, i won't. i just can't find the motiviation today to go over that again. roy really did say it better than i could a few days back anyhow.
budd, i am sure you think i'm picking on you. never my intention and even though i didn't say it real "nicely", what i said was for your benefit. i said it in the hopes that you would stop and listen and realize that you have been acting real strange lately and that in your own interest, you should relax and take a deep breath. it doesn't become you. now you don't have to listen to me........i accept your right to act however you would like, i'm just saying you are acting like a putz and you may want to think about that. if you are ok with that, then so be it.

Whatever. Roy's one of those that has been decieved by the corruption of my report on my health.

Then take this for what it's worth: I don't need your advice or guidance on my health issues. I have a fully trained medical staff for that. Don't take a report of my conditions made in public to numerous concerned friends to be a whiney complaint, it's not.

I am being myself. I have aged since I first joined this group and that changes one's outlook and personality, live with it or killfile me. The clientele of the group has changed as well, with an increase in less sociable personalities since 1996, therefore I react differently. Killfile me or accept it.

Nor does acting like my maiden aunt become you, mother hen. If I want your advice, I'll give it to you.

How many times do I have to tell you that I will be whom I am? If you don't like it, kill file me. It's what I have said since my first day in this group.
One thing that does bug me is that you've claimed to have been in the group for a long time and you changed to your present screen name a few years back. You have refused to inform me as to who you were, even with an available email address, which, if you had used it, I would have honored a request to keep your I.D. secret.
Now you expect me to treat you like you are a concerned friend and just accept your "kind" advice. It ain't gonna happen if I don't know who you are. Now you know the main reason I don't listen to your advice about my "persoanlity changes".
If you are someone that's been around a while, then you've seen the changes in the overall tone of this group and did nothing to help maintain the once friendly, always helpful, reputation it once had. I tried and failed because of the apathy of so many, including yourself.
Fine, then realize that the apathy could be causing some of the bitterness you say I have. Look at the people we've lost, Bryon Foust and his biodiesel info, for example, and also realize it could be because of the apathy.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:19:49 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

oh my gosh. poor roy.

ok, thats fair. i'll let you make an ass out yourself.

budd, i don't killfile anyone. but i still don't have to accept it. i thinki'll just make fun of you instead (vbg)

i think you mean if you want my advice, you'll ask for it........and again, that is perfectly fair. i have no problem with that at all.

already addressed.

i don't remember that...........not saying it didn'thappen, but i sure don't remember it. i have no idea why you would want my email address and for that matter if you had or have asked for it, you are right, i would not have given it to you. you really got me here budd, why the fuck would you think i would give you my email address?

again, that is perfectly fair and well within your rights.

yawn. come on, everyone has changed. it is the way of life. it will always be the way of life. doesn't mean you have to become a dick or whine about it.

So you two could bond? <BFG>
Sorry it was there I had to.
Roy

ok, i'll let it slide, i walked into that one.

Thank you, and thanks for setting the example so I can be a complete one.

So you enjoy or gain some vicarious pleasure out of making fun of people's limitations and health problems . . .you are the one that is sick.

Nope, I said what I meant. I don't want your advice. Quit spinning and read what is written.

I don't want your email address. Gawd, you spun this right around opposite of what I wrote. Can't you even read?
I had asked you to let me know who you were to see if you were someone I knew and you could have used MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND ASKED ME TO NOT REVEAL OR KEEP YOURS AND I WOULD HAVE HONORED THAT REQUEST, but you didn't so you are now no one, as far as I'm concerned.

Not according to those that keep telling me I'm (insert preferred derogatory term), like yourself.

More apathy . . . .

Doesn't mean you have the right or responsibility to "correct" anyone either.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:31:05 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

that was a joke budd. just trying to lighten things up. look, in reality you are absolutely correct. you have the right to be who you chose to be. and i don't always package what i say so well. one of my big shortcomings is patience. i wich i had some, i try but it is my weakness. i see several people here try to help you. from my perspective it looks like they are really trying to hlep you.........just to help you out. you just don't want to look or listen...........so i make it worse by getting pissed as you and saying what i have to say in a shitty way. i honestly apologize for the way i say some things. i do not apologize for what i said budd, i said it because i hoped you would listen and it would help you out........but again, i am impatient and i say it poorly. that doesn't help. in the end, you are who you chose to be. i am not on a jump on budd deal so this is it for me. i do wich you the best and i hope it isn't too late when you do decide to stop and listen.

I didn't find it at all funny. If you were someone I knew well enough to accept the teasing, maybe I could have seen some humor in it.
Think on this: I've met Denny and we can tease each other quite a bit, I've met Bryon Foust and we used to tease quite a bit, Nate and I got to know each other by email and have teased considerably, Max and I got to know each other in the "Great Torque Wrench Debate".
You have decided to hide yourself behind a screen name, and your past treatment of me doesn't give me the freedom to accept it as levity.

Generally, I can get the gist of your posts. You're not as bad as some that have driifted thru here.

I appreciate help, I do not appreciate condemnation / abuse for having reported my conditions to friends that ASKED ABOUT ME.

Odd, I'm not angry. I am tired of you and others trying to tell me how to behave, making fun of my medications / health issues or what kind of person I should be.
Wouldn't you?

Conditions on an apology destroys the apology . . .I think you said that to me at least once, or words to that effect, maybe it was someone else, but it applies.

It helps to know who is trying to help so you can determine if they really care or just being nosey and manipulative.
I don't know who the heck you are and you don't want anyone to know.
That destroys your credibility about giving me health advice, and severely limits in in other areas. That is because of your choice.

No, that's untrue. I said I was tired of hearing about it and further you're useing it as a excuse for what you post. If it was corrupted, it was by you.
Roy

Whatever.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
theguy wrote:

No you did not. You said 'come on miles' and then explained that money is the reason corporations exist...EXACTLY what I said in the first place. Your reply was in disagreement with TBone, NOT ME!

what the fuck does that have to do with the issue anyhow? what the fuck crawled up your ass and died?