use more octane

have a 1999 caravan 4 cylinder-always used the lowest price gas -think it is 89 octane--been running a little rough-friend-who is a knowledgeable car
guy said move up in octane to 91 and use the middle grade-will cost a $3 extra per fill up but will add many miles to you van...I don't know if it will add miles but my van runs GREAT now... van has 107,000 Michael
| have a 1999 caravan 4 cylinder-always used the lowest price gas -think it | is 89 octane--been running a little rough-friend-who is a knowledgeable car | guy said move up in octane to 91 and use the middle grade-will cost a $3 | extra per fill up but will add many miles to you van...I don't know if it | will add miles but my van runs GREAT now... van has 107,000 | Michael | |
M. Balarama:
Please click on the link and read ALL of the information on the P.I. Performance Improver
Click on the Money Back Guarantee - Read the provisions for obtaining a refund if it doesn't improve your vehicle's engine performance.
After using the P.I. Performance Improver, you will be able to go back to regular unleaded gasoline. A much cheaper fix than having to pay for a higher fuel grade at every fill-up. P.i. Performance Improver Concentrate (API) http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/api.aspx?zo 90163 Improves fuel mileage an average of 2.3% and up to 5.7%. Reduces emissions such as hydrocarbons (HC) up to 15%, carbon monoxide (CO) up to 26% and nitrous oxides (NOx) up to 17%. Restores power and performance. Reduces the need for costly higher octane fuel. Reduces noise from carbon rap and pre-ignition. Offers better vehicle drivability and smoother operation.
--
Steve Spence
Independent AMSOIL Dealer

Your engine was designed to run on 87 - 89 octane, AFAIK..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing