used truck

Folks,

I'm in the southeast -- been trying to find an older used Dodge truck in excellent condition. I'm willing to pay the price.

We are flooded with Fords but Dodges are fairly rare down here. Out west, I see constant advertisements from people who say they will help you find what you want -- but people in the business here don't seem interested in working with me.

I don't find many nearby for sale by owners and the dealers I've found so far are a serious disappointment. I really would like to find a good

2500.

Can you recommend anyone that works thru the auctions here?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Morgan