Usenet groups or websites devoted to Dodge Caravan maintenance and repair...

Hi,
Is there anyone here that knows of any Usenet groups or websites that are devoted to Dodge Caravan maintenance and repair?
I have a 2005 Grand Caravan with the 3.8L V6 that is throwing a P302
code. The engine ran fine in the morning, was shut off all night, then has a distinct, though inconsistent, miss. Approx 45K on the odo, of which 90% are highway miles.
I know P300 codes can be generated by a lot of stuff, but is anyone aware of common problems with these vehicles? It has been an excellent van even though the original engine computer died an early death, around 9K. No problems since then until now.
Ok, now a really stupid question. Which cylinder is #2? I'll keep searching the web while you stop laughing........
Post replies here.
Not Dead Yet
NotDeadYet wrote:

Try this forum: http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fG
P302 is Cylinder #2 misfire. Check cap, wires, plugs. Other issue could be blown head gasket.