V10 FS unused! New never in a truck! Upstate New York

I have a complete unused v10 engine, complete with wiring. I must sell this it is big and my garage is small. My wife wants it on ebay this weekend, HELP! Thanks Would make nice project or hotrod engine. Best offer by friday gets it! Thanks

Reply to
t4613

You might get more replies if you gave an email address.

Of course, you might want it that way.....

Reply to
Max Dodge

He did...try looking in the headers. If you click on REPLY an email would be sent to him.

Reply to
GeekBoy

Ok, so next we need a location, and perhaps a starting bid, and shipping details.

and BTW, more often than not, the email addy in the header is bogus.

I still say he isn't very serious about selling, and thats ok.

Reply to
Max Dodge

--------------------------------------------------- The title of the message says he's in Upstate New York.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Sparge

Terrific, I'll just randomly select a zip code for shipping purposes.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Reply to
DonStaples

The point here is that there isn't anything to read, and yet he expects to sell an engine?

Upstatre NY is a big place, shipping an 800 lb engine is costly; No price mentioned, yet he'll sell to the best offer.... but, whats it worth?

I still say he isn't very serious about selling it, and THAT was the point.

But I guess I shouldn't actually expect anyone to have enough intellect to pick up on that detail after having mentioned it repeatedly.

Reply to
Max Dodge

He probably isn't ready to give up something that he values. Haha that's funny. How about a description of ur engine dude?

Reply to
angelobruno

He probably isn't ready to give up something that he values. Haha that's funny. How about a description of ur engine dude?

Reply to
angelobruno

Well today is Fri, ya still have the engine? Is it new, rebuilt, can it be heard? What year? Gotta ask, how did you come into possession of it?

Reply to
Roy