van carcass trailer (was 89 Dodge ram idling ough)

I thought I should start a new thread -- I already know I have attention deficit disorder so sorry Nichrosey for getting off topic...
I plan to reinforce with any good steel I have around and do it for
nothing -- or as close to as possible It would be cool to have a minimal hydraulic lift that will hold up a rear end but may require much heavier than a 3/4 t with 1t suspension (old 77 gmc) BUT i would love to try -- AFTER i have already passed it through licencing ;-)
JD your dad sounds really cool, resourceful and smart
homepage: http://www3.sympatico.ca/rske/