Veterans

Page 4 of 5

That water sure is deep.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

I second that. That must be what they meant about my pa, and all these years I figuered he was dead.

MoParMaN wrote:

HERE! HERE!
--

BILL P.
Just

should
been
Could you really be this ignorant????

Looks like we have a Jane supporter in the group. This could explain everything!

azwiley1 wrote:

Yep! Welcome to the religion of liberalism.
LOL, I'm not talking about that POS, I'm talking about the Dixie Chicks and they were right.
"azwiley1" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:48:36 GMT, "MoParMaN"

Hey, we only allow selected acts from Texas as it is... lol
I think it's kind of funny that they don't see a problem using their "celebrity" status as a political platform, but cry when people show their disagreement with their politics by not buying their music... Mac

umm... you mean redneck/Russ/etc.??
yeah... I get email from him several times a day...
I might hit WA this month when our kid gets home from Korea... redneck lives a couple of miles away from him.. Mac

Well, while your there maybe you can bring "the machine" back.<VBG>
Roy

only if I can use one of those EPA space suits... ewwwwwwwwww... Mac

Bro, maybe ol' wide ride will lend ya a rabbit suit. Bet he has one in latex.<G>
Roy

OUCH! Mac

Well, actually, maybe you should look in the mirror before replacing your lug nuts!
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

did she hide the cd in her depends??

Mac

I'd guess those dixie chicks...........and jane fonda too

Maybe Bill Clinton, trying to rewrite his military history? (or lack of)
Mac

LOL, please, like Bush was any better.

I must of missed something, T... was Bush over in England, too, helping Willie slam the U.S.?
Hell, even Fonda went to Nam... just on Slick Willie's side..
Mac
MoParMaN wrote:

IRS? Wrong bureau.
http://www.firstgov.gov/veteransinfo.shtml