Veterans

last paragraph. OK. all part of big brother's big database I guess.

Reply to
Jaybyrd

That water sure is deep.

Reply to
MoParMaN

I'd guess those dixie chicks...........and jane fonda too

Reply to
Dave Lee

I second that. That must be what they meant about my pa, and all these years I figuered he was dead.

Reply to
Dave Lee

You mean macs won't see this?? cool

Reply to
Dave Lee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

I've got a virus....Flop!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reply to
MoParMaN

Well, you could get a model plane and practice carrier landing on the saw... *g*

Mac

mac davis

Maybe Bill Clinton, trying to rewrite his military history? (or lack of)

Mac

mac davis

I don't have time, besides, I work for Northrop Grumman. We can drop something from a B2 or Predator and hit a gnats ass. They seem to thing that we don't have lives so we work at the time. I hope I live until I can retire.....

Reply to
MoParMaN

Mail must be slow here in GA. I just got my letter today.

Reply to
Nosey

Me, too, in WA. I was hoping IRS had lost my address...

Rick

Reply to
Yofuri

Hey, we only allow selected acts from Texas as it is... lol

I think it's kind of funny that they don't see a problem using their "celebrity" status as a political platform, but cry when people show their disagreement with their politics by not buying their music... Mac

mac davis

umm... you mean redneck/Russ/etc.??

yeah... I get email from him several times a day...

I might hit WA this month when our kid gets home from Korea... redneck lives a couple of miles away from him.. Mac

mac davis

Well, while your there maybe you can bring "the machine" back.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Got mine on the 12th as well...

Reply to
David Loewe, Jr.

Ditto,

FMB

Reply to
FMB

only if I can use one of those EPA space suits... ewwwwwwwwww... Mac

mac davis

Bro, maybe ol' wide ride will lend ya a rabbit suit. Bet he has one in latex.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Does the VA have to pay any postage, even a discounted one for a mass mailing, for these letters?

26.5 million times what, 10 cents each, is a lot of money wasted for what is likely to be nothing.

RCE

Reply to
RCE

The envelope that I got was marked: Presorted First-Class Postage & Fees Paid GPO Permit No. G-796.

I don't know if you can tell how much it cost to send by any of that. It appears that they did pay postage to send them out.

Reply to
Nosey