Veterans

Page 5 of 5

Yes, I read this. I was referring to my letter where it says the IRS mailed these out because the VA doesn't have this information. (Your Address)
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
MoParMaN wrote:

last paragraph. OK. all part of big brother's big database I guess.
MoParMaN wrote:

Mail must be slow here in GA. I just got my letter today.
--
Ken

Nosey wrote:

Me, too, in WA. I was hoping IRS had lost my address...
Rick
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:22:55 -0400, "Nosey"

Got mine on the 12th as well...
--
"Balance the cost of the soul you lost
With the dreams you lightly sold

Ditto,
FMB
[ Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:22:55 -0400 ] [ Nosey | snipped-for-privacy@removethis.hotmail.com ]
:MoParMaN wrote: :> I got my letter from the VA today stating that I was one of 26.5 :> Million vets who's personal information was one the PC that got :> stolen. This number is allot larger than I've heard. It also :> contained spouse information and disability ratings.: :Mail must be slow here in GA. I just got my letter today.
Got mine on the 12th, also.
--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Roy
Did they have computers or even paper when you were in the service? <BMFG>
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message

Yada,yada. <G> The little people did use crossbows though.
Roy
Roy wrote:

That's because they're doing the most liberal states last.

Hope we are soooo liberal they go right on by.
Roy
Got mine today. Oh joy.

I'm a proud vet but, what does this have to do with RV'ing?
Dan

uh veterans have trucks and go rv'ing? *grin*
--
-Chris
05 CTD

MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Just got my letter today. Oh great. This is second time my information has been "stolen."
I was on active duty 69-71 and 83-84 and in National Guard until 86.
John