Veterans Day

Enjoy the day, thanks for your service.
Mac, you around? Anyway, welcome home bro.
Roy

Thanks

You guys are very welcome.
Laszlo Almasi
Speaking of Vets, my step-daughter (I have two) who is currently in the box gets home near the end of the month!

It's an illegal war and I hope she gets her BOX filled a few times. Bush is a lyin stinkin prick.
--
Kyle :o)

Reply address is fake. Don't ask for the real one, a troll named Lookout
FUCK YOU douche bag, I doubt you would have the balls to say that to my face.

larry, there is no arguing with a total fuck like that. if he had any sense in the first place he would never have said what he did. he is nothing maore than another ass clown.

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:46:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

That is the work of a troll, using a decent guy's name. You guys are barking up the wrong tree. Kyle did not post that, he does not use an anonymous remailer.

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:53:14 -0500, Mel Sharples

i wasn;t necessarily referring to kyle, especially since i don't know who kyle is. i was directing my comment at larry and toward whoever made the comment.

On 11 Nov 2006 18:45:02 -0000, "Kyle :o)"

I bet he's had HIS BOX filled more than a few times, quite willingly too. Weak pukes like this make me laugh, especially given the cloak of usenet. He wouldn't dream of saying anything to someone face to face. He sits back spewing this stuff thinking he's some kind of tough guy.