Veterans Day

Welcome home.
Roy

Glad you made it back, so we have ya to mess with, bro..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Likewise, bro. Clebrated, took the bride to the range and put a few hundred rounds through the ar.
Roy

Mike

Yup, Happy VD all. And Mike, didn't you celebrate a Birthday yesterday?
230?
FMB

Mike

Now we're gonna have to wire in 24volts to those seat heaters to keep those old bones warm.... <BG>
Happy birthday Mike
Denny

I don't think it was Mike. I believe it was the green machine.
Roy

Where were you last year and what were you doing? http://www.defenselink.mil/home/features/marine_corps_bday/1192004.html
How about this year? http://www.mca-marines.org/Leatherneck/bday.htm
FMB (RA 72-75)

that did and didn't come back.... sort of interesting that the kids are so knowledgable about Nam.. I didn't know shit about world news when I was a teenager... they have CNN and all now..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I know what ya mean bro.. ya can never forget.

I think it's cool that so many of the younger folks are taking a more active roll in things. Like politics and stuff.

Yup, we had am radio. Times have changed.
Roy

I'm always amazed at how naive I was... got drafted in '66 and figured "oh, well.. I'll wear funny clothes and have inspections for 2 years and get back to my life"...
When I finished basic, I g to ordered to Ft. polk for advanced... all these guys said "you're going to Vietnam" and I said "what's that?"
I had NO idea that we were shooting anywhere.. what a closed world I must have lived in..