Veterans Day

As opposed to "home is where the fox hole is"?

Glad you made it back, so we have ya to mess with, bro..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Likewise, bro. Clebrated, took the bride to the range and put a few hundred rounds through the ar.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Semper Fi Y'all!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Yup, Happy VD all. And Mike, didn't you celebrate a Birthday yesterday?

230?

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Now we're gonna have to wire in 24volts to those seat heaters to keep those old bones warm....

Happy birthday Mike

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I don't think it was Mike. I believe it was the green machine.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Where were you last year and what were you doing?

How about this year?
FMB (RA 72-75)

Reply to
FMB

we sat around the patio and sort of stared into the fire and remembered people that did and didn't come back.... sort of interesting that the kids are so knowledgable about Nam.. I didn't know shit about world news when I was a teenager... they have CNN and all now..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I know what ya mean bro.. ya can never forget.

I think it's cool that so many of the younger folks are taking a more active roll in things. Like politics and stuff.

Yup, we had am radio. Times have changed.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'm always amazed at how naive I was... got drafted in '66 and figured "oh, well.. I'll wear funny clothes and have inspections for 2 years and get back to my life"...

When I finished basic, I g to ordered to Ft. polk for advanced... all these guys said "you're going to Vietnam" and I said "what's that?"

I had NO idea that we were shooting anywhere.. what a closed world I must have lived in..