VIN Number Question

Is there any online site that I can check my VIN number to see what transmission I have in my 03 DAK 4.7 4X4 quad cab with auto? TIA, Tom

Tom:
The VIN does not have a single character which delineates the transmission. If you will email me your VIN# I will gladly look it up and tell you what trans your Dak was built with.
Mike

Thanks Mike, I got it figured out, it is a 45RFE I was going to order a filter kit for it, but bought one in town and they looked it up for me, and yes I did use ATF +4. Thanks, Tom