Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Voyager problem--need super sleuth
June 14, 2012, 5:38 pm
rate this thread
Bought this van new in 98--truly a Sunday go to meeting car. About 1 1/2
yrs. ago started noticing a vibration in brake pedal upon normal braking
from speed (60 mph + up). Put on new pads, rotors, calipers. No better.
Did rear brakes--no better. The vibration has been getting worse as time
goes on. Took it to a mechanic I trust. Over the past two weeks he has put
on new front brakes complete with calipers, pads and rotors; new rear brakes
with wheel cylinders and drums; new master cylinder; new shocks; new struts;
new tires; front end alignment; new ball joints; The problem is no better.
Vibration is only felt in the brake pedal--steering wheel is fine. Car has
not been in any collisions. ANY HELP APPRECIATED!
- » OEM Dodge Truck and Chrysler Parts Catalogs for Sale
- — Next thread in » Dodge Trucks Forum
- » Need HD battery recommendation for an 04 Grand Caravan 3.8L
- — Last Updated thread in » Dodge Trucks Forum