Voyager problem--need super sleuth

98 Voyager minivan 3.0L 6 cyl auto trans(4 speed) no ABS 75000mi
Bought this van new in 98--truly a Sunday go to meeting car. About 1 1/2 yrs. ago started noticing a vibration in brake pedal upon normal braking
from speed (60 mph + up). Put on new pads, rotors, calipers. No better. Did rear brakes--no better. The vibration has been getting worse as time goes on. Took it to a mechanic I trust. Over the past two weeks he has put on new front brakes complete with calipers, pads and rotors; new rear brakes with wheel cylinders and drums; new master cylinder; new shocks; new struts; new tires; front end alignment; new ball joints; The problem is no better. Vibration is only felt in the brake pedal--steering wheel is fine. Car has not been in any collisions. ANY HELP APPRECIATED!
On 6/14/2012 5:38 PM, mowingy wrote:

You didn't choose wisely, my son, you may have trusted that mechanic, but he's a hack who's diagnostic abilities are limited to replacing parts without doing diagnostics. Try a real mechanic.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

On 6/14/2012 4:38 PM, mowingy wrote:

If you really invested that much money in a 14 year old van with a TRUSTED mechanic I want to be your TRUSTED mechanic.
Don