Voyager problem--need super sleuth

98 Voyager minivan 3.0L 6 cyl auto trans(4 speed) no ABS 75000mi

Bought this van new in 98--truly a Sunday go to meeting car. About 1 1/2 yrs. ago started noticing a vibration in brake pedal upon normal braking from speed (60 mph + up). Put on new pads, rotors, calipers. No better. Did rear brakes--no better. The vibration has been getting worse as time goes on. Took it to a mechanic I trust. Over the past two weeks he has put on new front brakes complete with calipers, pads and rotors; new rear brakes with wheel cylinders and drums; new master cylinder; new shocks; new struts; new tires; front end alignment; new ball joints; The problem is no better. Vibration is only felt in the brake pedal--steering wheel is fine. Car has not been in any collisions. ANY HELP APPRECIATED!

Reply to
mowingy

You didn't choose wisely, my son, you may have trusted that mechanic, but he's a hack who's diagnostic abilities are limited to replacing parts without doing diagnostics. Try a real mechanic.

Reply to
PeterD

If you really invested that much money in a 14 year old van with a TRUSTED mechanic I want to be your TRUSTED mechanic.

Don

Reply to
IGot2P