W.W.Bridge lane closures this week

Major lane closures sheduled for the W.Wilson bridge the rest of this week. Expect major delays if you are trveling I-95 through the Washington D.C. area.
beekeep

Looks like I picked the right time to make the trip. Not a problem all the way to MA. Looks like the trip back to FL will be around Oct 16th. Probably will be a night trip through there. Speaking of that, what time does the rush start in the morning? Should I figure on being into VA. by 5am or earlier?
Roy

I haven't driven in rush hour traffic in 15 years but I would think that getting through before 5:00 am would be wise.
beekeep