WANTED: Drivers side door to fit a 1989 Dodge Ramcharger (Electic windows)

WANTED: Drivers side door to fit a 1989 Dodge Ramcharger (Electric windows).
OOPS ! A former friend who is automotive operationally challenged caught
my drivers side door with his trailer and bashed it, sadly beyond repair. I had no idea finding a door would be so hard! Currently I have an '86 door (roll up window) in it's place and it does not fit very well, but it was the best I could find so far. I am located in Clearwater, Florida. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
JDR
"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action." - Johann Goethe