Was there ever a 3-SU setup for the Slant Six?

Did anyone ever build such a thing?

apparently so..
I don't remember where i got this picture, but i think it was someone on usenet a long time ago talking about his setup...
http://a601.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_265160da628bc677c86614d6ac97db08.jpg
Interesting. Notice which side the Master Cylinder is on?
Larry
wrote: : > Did anyone ever build such a thing? : : apparently so.. : : I don't remember where i got this picture, but i think it was someone : on usenet a long time ago talking about his setup... : :
http://a601.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_265160da628bc677c86614d6ac97db08.jpg
:

In responce to Larry 's post. I thought everyone should know:

http://a601.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_265160da628bc677c86614d6ac97db08.jpg
right hand drive....didnt notice that.
--
Chris

That looks more like a 170 but the intake is interchangeable.
"Nza" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://a601.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_265160da628bc677c86614d6ac97db08.jpg
Interesting! Right hand drive too...I wonder where it might be from?

The guy was from Australia, but i can't be any more specific than that..
Speaking of Australia.. I would love to get my hands on a 265 hemi six!

Well, you could be in luck. This one has been up for auction several times with no bids, check it out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0146205707

Now, this is where Budd's knowledge would be real handy.

IIrc it was called a "hyper pack".
The Hyper Pac was an early 1960 option that consisted of headers, hotter camshaft and a 4bbl manifold. Probably a few other things but the 3 mentioned were the main stuff.

For some reason I thought it had multiple carbs. Oh well.

Are you saying that you might be wrong?!?!?!? And you call yourself a Buddist!

Listen!! You know that as one who practice's Buddism no matter what I say it is NEVER wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <BFG> Roy