Weekend BS post

What's everyone doing to get ready for winter? Tomorrow I've got to change the oil on two vehicles, and try out the new antifreeze tester I just bought.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

I have to drain my swamp coolers. It's finally under 85 here:)
Al

Must be up in or near Phx!

Just wanted to say Thanks for the helpful info you provided a few days ago. The Dakota's wheels again turn easily. Thanks again, John
--
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Where I live the weather is so good that the Pastor has agreed for special prayers next Sunday for bad weather.
Surely winter will be again the boredom of fine weather and lots of golf time. But as a precaution I did have all my sweaters cleaned. Has been a few years though. Like maybe 20!
Bob AZ
Suddenly, without warning, Stormin Mormon exclaimed (27-Nov-06 6:03 AM):

Well, here it's going on summer, and we're just prayin' for rain. It's been in the 40s for a week or two now (that's low 100s in farenheit).
Currently getting a mosquito outbreak in the house under control. Got at least 10 bites on me. yick.
So what are we doing to get ready? Staying inside and buying lots of DVD movies... Which would work for winter too, I suppose :)
jmc