Weekend BS Post - Infineon

Somebody is slowing down startin this posting.
I met Juan Pablo Montoya this week and took a look at at one of his 'show' cars. This year, it was the car of tomorrow. I came out of the meeting
thinking JP was a conceited POS; a real ass hole. I talked to others that had the opportunity to mingle and they had pretty much the same feeling about him.
He was real overt about his liking to take photos with good lookin gals and really made folks feel they were wasting his "VIP" time taking pictures with guys and 'non beautiful' gals.
I've met Jamie McMurray and Casey Mears in the past; both class acts. They seemed to 'want' to be mingling with fans, not like JP.
Infineon is right up JP's alley as far as types of races (he knows how to turn right), but I'll be real happy if someone rams one right up his behind real early in the race.
FMB (North Mexico)

I think he needs to take his ass back to the ranks of open wheels. I agree that a road course shuold be his deal, but being this is his 1st time in a Cup car and at these tracks, I think he is in for a very rude awakening. He will (like he has done everywhere else) get over agressive but this time, he will also have to content with some of the other, much more experienced, road course ringers.

beekeep

Really? How are you routing him? On the interstates or the secondary roads?
Mike
...everybody like a little ass.... NObody likes a smartass...
;^)

or as my dad used to say, "that's why donkeys don't go to school"..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (6/24/2007 1:25 AM):

Mine used to say, "10 thousand comedians out of work and YOU'RE trying to break into the business"
Which translates to, "Don't quit your day job".
:)
jmc

beekeep

On Jun 23, 4:27 am, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Well Greg your routing for Gordon almost paid off as he most definately had the car to beat all day long. I think Harvick's team might have screwed him over a little with all the "Don't worry, they'll run out of fuel" stuff and it was too late for him to do anything about it at the end.

about Havick's second place finish. I'll settle for top tens the rest of the season. All the Childress cars did well.
beekeep
On Jun 25, 2:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Yeah, I don't normally care for him, but he did damn good the majority of the day. RCR not only had all three in the top 5, but all three are in the top 10 in points.