Weekend BS post -- winter weather

Rochester, NY. Saturday night freezing rain. Coated all over my steps, front walk, and vehicles.
More freezing rain, the steps were coated when I got home in the
evening.
More freezing rain predicted for Sunday going into Monday.
Freezing rain is what pulls down the wires, and gives us power blackouts.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Here in Williams, AZ. it snowed about a foot and this morning it was -5f and sunny. Yesterday it was about 10f with 40 mph gusts. Who says Arizona is warm? I'll take the snow over freezing rain any day but it's dang cold.
I got ya both beat.
(Listen up Storming Mormon) I live in Logan Utah. Last night it hit a low of -11. I just walked my dog tonight in -14. Ya know it's cold when your nose seals itself shut when you breath in.
\ \ \ \ ---------o
That's me, bowing at your feet. I had to explain it cause my diagram is goofy. You have trumped me in triplicate!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Just a foot? Hell, I'd like to see another 2 foot event here in Raleigh.
Laszlo Almasi
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/images/pqr/snow.gif
Best I can do for you, online.
come to NY some time in February, you should be able to see snow.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

yall keep the cold stuff up there. it was mid 70's today and tonight's low is sposed to be 55. Monday's forecast is sposed to be the same though Tuesday we are sposed to take a dip because Tuesdays high isn't any higher than Tuesday's low of 52 forecasted. but the low isn't forecasted to be all that low (mid 30's) *grin*
Middle GA
--
----------------------------
-Chris

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:12:40 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

God, I love global warming.
beekeep
Suddenly, without warning, beekeep exclaimed (15-Jan-07 8:46 PM):

All the warming's down here. It's been right around 40c (104f) since November (normally only Jan's that consistently hot). Both November and December, I believe, were the warmest months in history down here.
Right now it's blessedly, blessedly cool (and damp!). Only got up to 82f yesterday. I love monsoonal troughs.
jmc
I'm thinkin' I don't like global warming...here in SoCAl it was 29f...went to the desert near Palm Springs to go target hooting at the BLM area...19f, wind abouot 30-40 mph (what's the wind chill factor for that??) couldn't hardly load the clips...Maybe we can move to NC...HAHA
Charlie The OC