Well, welll ... some things never change.

Says who? Or is that "just your opinion"?

If you would remember back a bit farther, I was once a regular contributor to this group but it was only when people started misquoting Scripture, and so on, that, suddenly, I was in the wrong to offer the corrections or explanations to misunderstandings.

Would you not offer a correction to other misinformations and errors if you could? Why not corrections to all, including religious, topics when errors are being made?

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

Gee, look ... you managed to keep a top posted quote. I thought you said it couldn't be done.

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

I tried google many years ago and didn't care for it.

I like using Outlook Express better and my ISP (Quest DSL) doesn't offer Usenet service.

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

Nope. I said that everything following "-- " is discarded. The quoted lines were below your sig, thus were regarded as part of your sig and automatically removed. I didn't do it. There's no setting to change to prevent it. If you top-post, your sig should still go at the very end.

Reply to
Beryl

One thing you've not noticed about aadt, rules don't mean diddly.

And since you're not the boss of the Internet . . . . . . . . . . .

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

That is pure bullshit!!!! You started preaching religious stuff to the point that it was sickening. Then went into one of your meltdowns.

Now your back and religion is the topic.

Your in friggin denial!

Is that what ya wanted to hear? Does that give you the opportunity your looking for?

Let me make it easier for ya.

Your the same asshole that left a couple of years ago.

Happy now?

Reply to
Roy

They make you register but that is so they can keep spammers under control. I've used this newsreader since AT&T quit carrying newsgroups.

Reply to
Fuzz

So, tell me something, who held the gun to your head and made you read the posts? I know it wasn't Denny, so don't lay the blame on him.

It did all begin as trying to correct misquotes and the like but then began the attacks, like you're doing now, with accusations of "preaching".

What ever you want to believe, Roy. But I see it this way: I decided to really start living my faith and some couldn't bring themselves to consider it a good thing that I was trying to live a better life. It appears you're one of them and you have that right.

Here's something to think on for ya: Jesus predicted that the day would come when Christians would be reviled for their faith and they should count it as a blessing.

Thank you for the blessings, Roy.

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

Oh, and yes, I was having some emotional issues ... my blood sugars were in the 600's as I was an undiagnosed Diabetic at the time and it does affect the emotions a bit, according to my doctors.

Actually, I was supposed to be in a coma.

Now I'm averaging in the 105 - 115 range, I've lost 70+ pounds and feeling great.

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

Here's a non threaded top post for you...

Reply to
PlowBoy

Your still in denial. Stating fact is not a attack.

Saying your still an asshole might be crass but again factualimo.

I'm sure given time you'll prove me correct.

Everybody has faith of some sort or another.

Nobody gives a damn how you live your faith.You have to introduce yours constantly.

Ya really can't help yourself.

Reply to
Roy

Translation: After repeated explanations, Budd still doesn't understand that everything following his sig got trimmed.

Reply to
Beryl

C.L. "Budd" Cochran lectured:

No wonder your diabetic friend decided he needed to end his life.

Reply to
Beryl

Oh, I understand that for some reason, on your newsreader or server they appear to get deleted, but I also know that it's not happening on Outlook Express and my news server.

So, the "problem", if there really is one, is on your end, not mine.

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

Ah, you're true colors come out.

What you just said about my friend wasn't called for. How pitiful that you would stoop to insulting the memory of a dead person.

You can relax, though with this thought:

This will be my last reply to you

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

WORD

Reply to
Jimmy

Note: Just pointing this out here. Please don't shoot me!

Um. It wasn't for me. His sig and the previous comment was still intact, though it's missing on your reply. So, I'm thinking that's your newsreader... I'm using Thunderbird.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Unless Mnenhy added an option to toggle the sig trimming On/Off, I think your Thunderbird works same as mine.

Try replying to one of Budd's posts yourself, where he puts his sig right after his top-posted comment. Previous comments _are_ in Budd's post, but they won't be included in your reply to Budd's post.

I like oatmeal cookies, with raisins.

Reply to
Beryl

NOW WE KNOW WHY JODY HEARS ALL THOSE NOISES!!!! Her favorite wine is "T" bird.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Suddenly, without warning, beekeep exclaimed (5/15/2010 4:24 AM):

Who said it was my fave? Boones Farm Strawberry Hill FTW!

(Wait, is that still around?)

Actually, I'm a hard cider drinker, which prolly explains a lot as well :-\

Reply to
jmc