Well, welll ... some things never change.

Page 4 of 5

Don't flatter yourself.

Your still in denial, you brought it on yourself with your bs. I bet we will see a replay shortly.

Oh, Bible Studies ... they're going great, btw.
As for denial, nope, I don't deny that I tried to correct some errors and misquotes concerning the Scriptures nor will I deny I quoted from the Scriptures.
Nor will I deny that I was accused falsely of prosyletizing.
But if it makes you feel better to blame me, go right ahead.
As for the mess between the two of us, I've forgotten what it was about and really don't care anymore.
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration Psalm 109:8
Steve B wrote:

hey, Steve
I think you knew I'd had a double bypass, but I don't remember if you did or not. That was in 96 and no heart related episodes since.
I'm also a type 2 Diabetic with an average A1c of 6.2, which is excellent according to sensible doctors and sources.
With the combination of CAD and the Diabetes, I'm on full disability and Obamacare's death list.
I'll be checking out your blog over the next few days.
--
88FadedGlory
Pray for Obama and Congress- Psalm 109:8

Dunno about everyone else, Budd, but as a relatively constant reader of this NG over the past 8 years I'm happy to see you back again; alive and well. Do you still have your little Cushman scooter? I dunno about flames, I couldn't give a@#$% about nonsense like that. Glad you're back again, BUT I'm not really into learning about born-again Christianity. I'll make up my own mind about religious issues. Just PUH-LEEZE don't start preaching at us. If any of us cared we'd go to religious NGs/websites.
As far as I'm concerned you're welcome back. This group isn't moderated; everyone gets to speak his mind, but as you've no doubt seen unpopular and particularly deliberately antagonistic posts are gonna get short shrift here.
C.L. "Budd" Cochran wrote:

nntp.aioe.org is free. No registration, just use it.
http://www.aioe.org/ is the correct address

Dimbo Spams wrote:

... for the website.

Hey Budd, I use Google to post here since RoadRunner quit having acces to newsgroups. It's worked fairly good so far....
Denny
I tried google many years ago and didn't care for it.
I like using Outlook Express better and my ISP (Quest DSL) doesn't offer Usenet service.
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration Psalm 109:8
Denny,
Does your email addy work?
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration: Psalm 109:8

Yep. It's the same one that I've had for years. Let me know if you need it again.
Denny
I lost it in crash on my old Gateway ME PC and I wanted to put it on this one. I missed keeping in touch with you, my friend.
Thanks!
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration: Psalm 109:8
On Mon, 10 May 2010 22:45:42 -0600, "C.L. \"Budd\" Cochran"

Your surprised???
Then you could have stated it in a manner that didn't read like you're telling me what I can or cannot post.
I can only read what you write, not what your thinking is behind it.
Which is what happened before: I would post a correct Scripture quotation and is was ASSUMED that I was preaching.
And as you said, topics are not restricted.
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration Psalm 109:8
Suddenly, without warning, C.L. "Budd" Cochran exclaimed (5/11/2010 12:45 AM):

If they went on about religion rather than trucks here, imagine someone would (I'm quieter, I just killfile). Sure this NG talks more about, well, just about anything *but* trucks sometimes, but nobody likes to be preached at, except in their religious house of choosing.
I have strong beliefs about quite a few subjects, including religion, myself, but this is simply not the place to go on about them.
jmc
Says who? Or is that "just your opinion"?
If you would remember back a bit farther, I was once a regular contributor to this group but it was only when people started misquoting Scripture, and so on, that, suddenly, I was in the wrong to offer the corrections or explanations to misunderstandings.
Would you not offer a correction to other misinformations and errors if you could? Why not corrections to all, including religious, topics when errors are being made?
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration Psalm 109:8

That is pure bullshit!!!! You started preaching religious stuff to the point that it was sickening. Then went into one of your meltdowns.
Now your back and religion is the topic.
Your in friggin denial!
Is that what ya wanted to hear? Does that give you the opportunity your looking for?
Let me make it easier for ya.
Your the same asshole that left a couple of years ago.
Happy now?