Well, welll ... some things never change.

Page 5 of 5
So, tell me something, who held the gun to your head and made you read the posts? I know it wasn't Denny, so don't lay the blame on him.
It did all begin as trying to correct misquotes and the like but then began
the attacks, like you're doing now, with accusations of "preaching".
What ever you want to believe, Roy. But I see it this way: I decided to really start living my faith and some couldn't bring themselves to consider it a good thing that I was trying to live a better life. It appears you're one of them and you have that right.
Here's something to think on for ya: Jesus predicted that the day would come when Christians would be reviled for their faith and they should count it as a blessing.
Thank you for the blessings, Roy.
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration Psalm 109:8

Your still in denial. Stating fact is not a attack.
Saying your still an asshole might be crass but again factualimo.
I'm sure given time you'll prove me correct.

Everybody has faith of some sort or another.
Nobody gives a damn how you live your faith.You have to introduce yours constantly.

Ya really can't help yourself.
C.L. "Budd" Cochran lectured:

No wonder your diabetic friend decided he needed to end his life.
Ah, you're true colors come out.
What you just said about my friend wasn't called for. How pitiful that you would stoop to insulting the memory of a dead person.
You can relax, though with this thought:
This will be my last reply to you
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration Psalm 109:8
Top-poster C.L. "Budd" Cochran:

The poor guy... enduring your daily visits, being trapped in a car with you.
Oh, and yes, I was having some emotional issues ... my blood sugars were in the 600's as I was an undiagnosed Diabetic at the time and it does affect the emotions a bit, according to my doctors.
Actually, I was supposed to be in a coma.
Now I'm averaging in the 105 - 115 range, I've lost 70+ pounds and feeling great.
--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration Psalm 109:8
On 5/11/2010 12:45 AM, C.L. "Budd" Cochran wrote:

www.eternal-september.com
They make you register but that is so they can keep spammers under control. I've used this newsreader since AT&T quit carrying newsgroups.
Here's a non threaded top post for you...
Budd, another great Free news server is news.eternal-september.org. it is free and TEXT only (no binaries). what you have to do is find the website http://www.eternal-september.org/ to signup and get a username that you put into the newsreader so you can post. not sure you need one just to lurk.
---