What did dealer break - Cruise not working after front end work

Had problem with front end and they replaced main bearing, idler arm and couple other things on Steering.
Now suddenly my cruise doesnt work.
Coicidence or did they screw up.
Dont really want to go back to them anymore if I dont have to. But if they messed it up I will to have them fix it.