what do I need for cold weather

Page 2 of 2

"enough" is not a word in my vocabulary....especially with a 40 gun safe......
It sounds like we're gonna have pistol/carbine/shotgun stages at the matches next summer. Sounds like fun to me...
Denny
">> You are with the double post. What's up?

--
-Chris

In my case, it's the lack of... <G>
Denny

Use windshield washer fluid that won't freeze.