What Happen To This Group?

Page 2 of 2

<ahem!>
;^)
Mike
People giving wrong information out and then arguing over it? Come on you silly wabbit, that NEVER happens in this group.

Sound like we are a bunch of government bureaucrats
On 8/28/05 6:57 PM, in article j0tQe.72655$DW1.12066@fed1read06, "azwiley1"

Yup, it does get old.
Roy

"mack boy" wrote:

Some are still around and some have been busy (like I have for last few weeks, it is summer time)
Go ahead and ask a question about alternators and battery charging, I'd never seen so much conflict over a simple question (but in the end I did get an answer, and I now know more about batteries than I ever wanted to know).
I think they are still here, only they are hidding in the wood work