What happened to the Idiot???

It would appear that once again the Idiot has tromped on his dick. In doing so he probably broke the CROTCH CANNIBALS jaw. It is rumored that at the
time the Idiot was jamming his foot in his mouth yet again, the Crotch Cannibal had a double lip lock applied to his love muscle.
They have been awfully quiet since this mornings screw up. But so many groups, so much BS to spread. I'd bet we here from CC first with some lame defense of his meals post's.