What is going on??

With the amount of activity this group has, I'd have to say all the regulars got lost in all the sex postings.. As ole Roy would say, "Slow sheep are good sheep".
Denny

No, that is incorrect. What I've been saying for years is," Where the fuck did ya hide the friggin' machine?"
Well, wide ride, wtf is it? Don't be blaming Red either.
<GBMFG>
Roy

Apparently, it is South of the Border, but don't worry, you are next on the list. When UPS shows up, bring your fork lift to the curb.
--

FMB
(North Mexico)

I check the posts every few days. Never much here about trucks, though..

Well Mac, was there ever a time when it "was" about trucks??? Seems like most of the threads started with OT.
Denny

Dunno, Denny.. I learned a lot here and got several questioned answered.. Seems likenow it's a list of topics that start out about trucks and end up as a bunch of good ol' boys pissing on each others feet in the shower..
On Sat, 14 May 2011 23:01:30 -0700, Mac Davis

Things have gone to hell around here. It started when the master mechanic B.C. left.
beekeep
"beekeep" wrote in message

Things have gone to hell around here. It started when the master mechanic B.C. left.
beekeep
Took me a while to figger out who BC was. To change the subject somewhat, Greg, have you heard the latest "theory" of the honeybee problem here in the US? Cellphone frequencies? I ran across a blurb in the WSJ the other day and meant to post it here in the NG and I can't find it now. I don't recall all the details but the cell phone frequencies are causing a decline in honeybees... have you heard about this?
Mike

That theory came out a couple of years ago. It was thought that the cell phones interfered with the bee's navigation system and they couldn't find their way back to the hive. It has yet to be proven.
beekeep
"beekeep" wrote in message

That theory came out a couple of years ago. It was thought that the cell phones interfered with the bee's navigation system and they couldn't find their way back to the hive. It has yet to be proven.
beekeep
Sorta like global warming, huh?
Mike
On 5/14/2011 2:28 AM, Mac Davis wrote:

OK, I'll fix that: changed the plugs on my Hemi the other day, and want to know "who's idea was it to put the rear four on the driver's side under the brake master cylinder?" Sheesh, that was painful, at least the eight on the passenger's side were easy to do.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

If this was facebook I'd click on "like"
On 5/17/2011 3:02 AM, Mac Davis wrote:

On the plus side, that engine is now running like new! Those plugs (with 60 k on them) were ready to retire. Having a good set of tools made things easier, a 1" extension and a 2" extension were the combination needed to make it work.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

And he always picks the ugly one too.
beekeep

Figures you'd know a ugly one from the rest. Must have to do with experience. <BG>
Roy