What is the easiest method for replacing Dist Cap on 99 ram 1500 5.2L?

I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with the 5.2L 318 Magnum V8 and I am gonna do a tune up on it in a week or so. I plan on replacing the plugs, wires, and dist cap. HOWEVER...the dist cap is all the way in the back, under the windshield, behind the air filter. How the hell am I supposed to get to it? Digrams would help...lol.

corby

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Corby

I got a thick cushion from an old patio chair and unfolded it over the engine. Ahh, the comfort. No diagrams, corby, use your imagination.

Reply to
Beryl