What oit is preferred 5.7 Hemi

1st time dodge truck owner looking at 1st oil change. Dealer service writer says any good dinosaur oil is fine. Guy that performed 1st "free with
purchase" oil change says you got to use Mopar oil and they it is synthetic or synthetic blend.
So what oil and filter is preferred for a 5.7 Hemi by the folks that frequent this newsgroup?
Dan Ward wrote:

Been using Mobile 1 on all my vehicles for many years.
--
.boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.

Dan Ward wrote:

I googled MS-6395 and found a similar discussion in a forum with these links listed:
http://www.phillips66lubricants.com/NR/rdonlyres/B3FA161A-6E25-4544-B516-7EA69CB96CED/0/66_TropArtic_SynBlend_MO.pdf
http://www.havoline.com/products/na/motoroil_mo_tech.html
http://www.pzlqs.com/Tech/Pdsheet/QuakerState/EngineOils/pdf/PeakPerformanceConventionalMotorOil.pdf
http://www.mobil.com/USA-English/Lubes/PDS/GLXXENPVLMOMobil_1_5W-20.asp