What's up with all the broken Dakotas all of a sudden?

It seems like every other post this month is about a problem with a Dakota. Is it a new April 2006 bug induced problem Dodge came out to withmake money?
;-)
yea the engineer them to fail on a certain date =) the magnum is next month
--
-Chris
05 CTD

I kinda noticed it myself. Makes me glad I gave the '93 Dakota to my son, he needs some spending experience about now.
FMB

Now I'm nervous. My '97 Dakota has 190,000 miles on it and it's running fine.
Ken
Suddenly, without warning, NapalmHeart exclaimed (4/18/2006 12:27 AM):

I'm not going to say anything lest it jinx my truck...
jmc or did this count?
FMB wrote:

My Dodge Dakota has been a lemon since new in 2002.
JAM