What % tow capacity

Now that's funny...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You can tow almost any large trailer with a little garden tractor. It is just a matter of how fast, and how far before it breaks down.

I wonder what the true towing capacity of an elephant is?

Mark "I love cats. I just can't eat a whole one by myself."

Reply to
Mark Filice

Forklifts, ATVs and small tractors are commonly used to shuffle trailers around storage yards and dealerships. Forklifts work particularly well because of the short turning radius. These vehicles will do it, they're slow, and it is usually over fairly flat ground. A great example of a tow vehicle being overloaded, and people saying, "Oh, yeah, that Beavis will pull that trailer." It will PULL it, but you just gotta hope it isn't in anything but a straight line and not very fast. Same as mismatched loads on the highway.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

thedumbguy:

So what prompted you to read it again?

Reply to
Beryl

you haven't been around long barrell. i have a fascination for the bizarre. actually, we all do, i just admit it. one reading didn't do it justice, from that perspective.

Reply to
theguy

thedumbguy:

Obvious and incredibly boring things aren't bizarre. Give it another try.

Reply to
Beryl