wheel swap ?

Hey gurus,
I can pickup a set of '99 ram 17" factory 5 spoke, 5 bolt wheels. Will they fit my 02 Dakota 5 bolt - same bolt pattern ? Near enough offset, obviously it will clear brakes if I only have 16's
now... Tires will be chosen to closely match height of my 16s ....
thx

My 03 Dakota is 6 bolt, as was my 97. I thought they changed in 05.

Ya when I walked out to it tonight I realized I was mistaken. The picture of the Ram clearly shows 5 bolt so they won't fit anyhoo. thx