Where can I buy the rear window for a 98 Dodge RAM

Actually the windows are fine, but the plastic thing to lock the windows broke. Any ideas where I can buy it?

Maybe a auto glass place or junk yard
Did you try the dealer?
"xavito" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message

I had a friend spend weeks looking for some trim piece for his Ford a few years ago. Spent hours scrounging for it. I told him to try the dealer, he was concerned of the cost. It ended up to be something like $10! He felt pretty stupid in the end! Greg

Aftermarket windows are sold for pickups in many auto parts outlets.
--
Max

Here are a few links or go to any local glass company that does car windshields and the likes.
http://www.crlaurence.com/ProductPages/showLine.asp?GroupID31&Path=::331 http://www.aztrucks.com/categories/slidewin.html

If you mean the plastic latch for the sliding rear window they have them at most parts stores on the Help parts rack.