Where can I buy the rear window for a 98 Dodge RAM

Actually the windows are fine, but the plastic thing to lock the windows broke. Any ideas where I can buy it?

Reply to
xavito

Maybe a auto glass place or junk yard

Reply to
GeekBoy

Did you try the dealer?

Reply to
TBone

That is your best bet.

I had a friend spend weeks looking for some trim piece for his Ford a few years ago. Spent hours scrounging for it. I told him to try the dealer, he was concerned of the cost. It ended up to be something like $10! He felt pretty stupid in the end! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Aftermarket windows are sold for pickups in many auto parts outlets.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Here are a few links or go to any local glass company that does car windshields and the likes.

Reply to
azwiley1

Reply to
DonStaples