where does this vacuum line run to?

I got under the hood to find the vacuum problem on my 95 dodge ram. found a broken vacuum line under there. there are two vacuum lines that run together to the cruise control diaphram under the battery tray. One is large the other is small and hard plastic. the small plastic one is broken off and I can't find where it is supposed to attache. it is sucking air pretty good. LOL I figure this is what is wrong with my heat vents and about the time that started the gas mileage went to hell. I plugged it up to see if it changes the vent and gas mileage problems, but the cruise control don't work now so I need to find where it connects.

Thanks again for all your help. I'll be in this group from now till I sell this truck and I have no such plans. best truck I ever owned.

KY

Reply to
KYHighlander