Where is Trailer Tow Fuse # 1 Class lll Tow package?

Where is the Trailer Tow Fuse # 1 located on a Dodge 3100 Ram Van 2001? It is the fuse between the battery and the Trailer Tow Relay. All I know from
the manual is that the fuse is 30 Amp. If you also know where fuse #2 is located for the electric brakes, I would like that information for future problems. Please help me. I am weary looking for this.
Bob
have you checked the power distribution center under the hood? should be labled on the lid.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

sorry couldnt help ya more then.