Where is Vapor Cannister '97 Ram 318?

Subj line sez all. Where can I find the vapor cannister on the '97 Ram 1500 pickup w/318 engine? (P-0441 code at extended idle) Thnx

If a mans driving it, it's right to the rear of the seat, if a woman's driving it, it's damn near in the center of the seat.
On a '99 there are 2, mounted on the outside, right frame rail just behind the cab.

If it helps, on my 2001 Ram and my 2004 Ram, the canister is located on pax side undercarriage. When the check engine light illuminated on my 2001 Ram, a bud told me to replace the short hose attached to the cannister. Sure enough, it worked. Good luck.