Where to Get Dakota TSB/Recall Information?

I have a 2002 Dakota, and would like to get copies of the service information associated with recalls C35 (wiring harness) and D47 (upper ball joints). The local dealer, which I shall not name, keeps bugging me to schedule service on these recalls, but there is no way I am going to let them work on my truck, because I know from past experience that they do poor work. Everything I have ever had done there, I had to later redo myself. No exceptions. So I would prefer to pay for the parts, do it right the first time, and skip the BS and possibility of them butchering something else. Are there TSB's or similar documents associated with these recalls that explain the work to be done and parts needed? If so, how can I get copies of them? TIA.

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

Your dealer can get you the recall info however the recall will not be considered completed unless it is done by a D/C dealer. If you don't trust the dealer, ask around and find a dealer who is recommended and take it to them. If your dealer won't give you the recall info, let me know and I will email it to you.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Visit