Which engine oil viscosity

Considering a 2005/2006 Dakota SLT. Would someone please post the recommended engine oil viscosity for the V-6 as well as standard V-8. I am especially interested in what "optional" viscosities are listed.
(I live in a hot climate) Is there a link where I can view or d/l the owner's manual for free?
Does Dodge have any issues with owner's using synthetic motor oil?
Thank you.
Paul

What does the owner's manual say? coasty
Diamler-Chrysler only recommend API Certified engine oils. Use Mopar engine oil or equivalent
API Certified Synthetic OK.
Royal Purple, and Mobil 1 are 2 API Certified Synthetic oils.