Which FULL synthetic Trans fluid for a 1997 Dodge RamVan 3500 ?

Which FULL synthetic trans fluid meets Dodge specs ? Thanks. Dave

I, for one, am "spooked" when it comes to doing *anything* different than what DC recommends when it comes to their, ahem ... less than bullet proof transmissions.
I suggest you use what DC recommends ...
Craig C.
Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

Isn't ATF+4 synthetic?
Nosey wrote:

I thought it was ............. anyone know for sure?

ATF4 is synthetic, will look for verification on paper or the net for doubters..