Which FULL synthetic Trans fluid for a 1997 Dodge RamVan 3500 ?

Which FULL synthetic trans fluid meets Dodge specs ? Thanks. Dave

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

I, for one, am "spooked" when it comes to doing *anything* different than what DC recommends when it comes to their, ahem ... less than bullet proof transmissions.

I suggest you use what DC recommends ...

Craig C.

Reply to
craig

Isn't ATF+4 synthetic?

Reply to
Nosey

I thought it was ............. anyone know for sure?

Reply to
Jerry

ATF4 is synthetic, will look for verification on paper or the net for doubters..

Reply to
webmaster