WHICH MUFFLER IS BEST?

I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 with a glass pack muffler. It is a single pipe in and dual pipe out glass pack muffler. I love the sound of it. The only
problem is that when I am going down the road about 55 mph or above the rumble from the exhaust hurts your ears inside the truck. It seems like anytime the RPM's are above 1500 the exhaust gets really loud. My question is if anyone knows another muffler will give me the same loud deep sound the glass pack muffler gives me without the loud rumble at high speed? Would a turbo muffler or masterflow work?
I have personally always preferred Dynomax/Walker over the others. I don't think there is one that is "best"

The cost to install is usually more than the cost to buy just a muffler. I like quiet, low restriction into big exhasut pipes. Brand don't matter. The guy that guarantees it matters a lot. See ya on the road.

I prefer Flowmaster, but there are other good ones.-Jitney