Who?

I went and saw "The Who" last night. Pete is getting old but he still plays a mean guitar. Roger's voice is fading but overall it was well worth the price of
the tickets. They still get the crowd standing. So if they are coming your way go see'um.
beekeep
beekeep wrote:

Oh wow! I didn't even know they were still playing. How many guitars did they smash at the end?
Hard to imagine 'em without Entwistle. Glad you enjoyed the show.
On Mar 9, 3:00 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

beekeep wrote:

Go see the Stones if they're are ever your way.
I've seen quite a few concerts over the years and I'd have to say the Rolling Stones are just about tops for energetic, crowd pleasing performances.
Springsteen would be a very close second to the Stones IMHO.
SMH
beekeep wrote:

Great concert I bet. On a sad note did ya'll hear that the lead singer of Boston died yesterday? Boston is one of my favorite bands.
Bob