Who?

I went and saw "The Who" last night. Pete is getting old but he still plays a mean guitar. Roger's voice is fading but overall it was well worth the price of the tickets. They still get the crowd standing. So if they are coming your way go see'um.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Oh wow! I didn't even know they were still playing. How many guitars did they smash at the end?

Reply to
miles

Reply to
Wolfie

Go see the Stones if they're are ever your way.

I've seen quite a few concerts over the years and I'd have to say the Rolling Stones are just about tops for energetic, crowd pleasing performances.

Springsteen would be a very close second to the Stones IMHO.

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding

Great concert I bet. On a sad note did ya'll hear that the lead singer of Boston died yesterday? Boston is one of my favorite bands.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M