Who do ya like for the $1,000,000 race??

On @ 7:30 on FX.

I'm going with as usual, Kenseth, but there is always Tony. So either one.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Is it too late to pick Jimmie Johnson? I thought Greg Biffle had a good chance until.....

Reply to
Nosey

Biffle was fast..... Note my picks took each other out.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The Daytona saga continues.

Reply to
Nosey

Its at Lowes Motor Speedway so the Lowes car will always win. Its in their contract with NA$CAR.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I wish Jack Roush would pony up the bucks and make that deal for the #6 at Martinsville.

Reply to
Nosey