Who do ya like for the $1,000,000 race??

On @ 7:30 on FX.
I'm going with as usual, Kenseth, but there is always Tony. So either one.
Roy

Roy wrote:

Is it too late to pick Jimmie Johnson? I thought Greg Biffle had a good chance until.....
--
Ken

Roy
Roy wrote:

The Daytona saga continues.
--
Ken

contract with NA$CAR.
beekeep
beekeep wrote:

I wish Jack Roush would pony up the bucks and make that deal for the #6 at Martinsville.
--
Ken