Why I do what I do

I got a short letter today from one of my new customers along with her check for more bees. It read: Thanks so much for just being available. I just want to scream "I can walk
again"!!!
I'm not getting rich selling bees but I do o.k. I find the letters are worth more the the money.
beekeep

Okay her's your letter. Now send me some money.<VBG>

beekeep wrote:

Do you have a web site?
Craig C.

He sure does:
http://www.radix.net/~honeybs/
BigIronRam wrote:

I have never heard of such a thing. Very interesting and fasinating.
Craig C.

I'd never heard of it either. Greg used to have a sig file (several years ago) with the link to his website in it. We've found some bees on our property at work and have had some thoughts about getting into bee keeping.

My wife watches all those dicovery medical channel shows and from what I have seen on there, not only is there a lot of benifit from bee therapy, but there is also reseach going on with the venom of other insects and critters that sting, such as (of all things) scorpians. As with stem cell research, I personally am for anything that can be done medically to find curse for what is out there.

azwiley1 wrote:

I agree ... and yesterday most of America showed that they agree as well.
Craig C.

www.beesinabottle.com is mine as well.
beekeep