Will a dodge truck......

win a race this year?
Toyota 12 wins Ford 7 wins Chevey 5 wins
One race to go!
beekeep

What race?

The NA$CAR Craftsman Truck Series.

That is not a "race." It a bunch of guys driving in circles.
I remember back in '96 when they put those circle jerkers on a REAL race track. Every turn there was a crash. haha!

there's a commercial where one of the NASCAR drivers is teaching drivers ed. and he keeps telling the kid "turn left here" when the kid asks if they were ever going to make a right turn, the driver asks "why would we want to do that?"
--
-Chris