windshield washer motor

Where can I find the fuse for the windshield washer on a 2000 Dodge Ram

2500 CTD. The wiper fuse is good and the wipers work fine. The washer did work and now nothing. It was about half full so I filled it up but still no washer squirty ? Does it have it's own fuse?
Reply to
dirtclod

It's the same fuse that runs the wipers. Pull the connector off and check for voltage while someone depresses the washer switch. If you get voltage, suspect a bad pump (try applying direct battery voltage to the pump to be sure). If not, suspect a problem in the wiring back to the cab, or a bad multi-function switch.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence