Windshield wiper switch - 97 Dakota

Hi All, I have a 97 Dakota and the windshield wiper switch has started acting up. It always works on intermittent time-delay mode but when I switch it to low or high always on mode I have to jiggle and jimmy the switch to get the wipers to start. My assumption is the switch is going bad. The wiper switch is on the same stalk as the turn signals and high beam switch. Has anyone replaced one of these and how hard is it? Thank you.

Reply to
Electrician