Wiring Brake Controller

I need to put a brake controller on my '06 2500 (4 wheel drive w/5.9 Cummings). Truck came with hitch and wiring on 7 pin plug (conversion cable drops it to 4 pins for smaller trailers).
Does anyone know how to tell if it's prewired for a brake controller. I have read thru the service manual but can't find anything that states the prewired plug is under the dash. I have also looked under the dash, around the brake pedal, but can't locate any empty plugs.
The actual controller installation looks straight forward, just 4 wires: ground, 12V power, brake light, and output to trailer brakes.
Thanks, Si
--- ---
---
Look for a empty connector tucked behind the parking brake mechanism. IIRC, it is a blue connector.
FMB (North Mexico)

Yep, that's it... As I mentioned in the other reply, it is tucked above the harness in my truck so it is a little hard to see, but it should be there.

The connector is wired and there. Mine (an 04 2500 HD) also had a jumper harness in the glove box from teh factory. Connector is a BLUE 4-pin (in a row, about 1.25" long), to the left of the steering column, taped (or attached somehow) to the main harness there. Being on top of a bunch of stuff you have to look carefully for it, but I'm sure you will find it. I'm 99.9% certain that all trucks with the towing option (yours, and mine clearly do have it) came with the plug, and I suspect all (larger) trucks had it regardless...
I can take a picture of the jumper (and the controller I used on it) if you'd like.
Thanks for the help. Found the plug above the parking brake, next to the big connector, behind part of its wiring. I have the harness that goes into that plug.
Again thanks, Si