Wiring harness repair/replacement

I have a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L 4WD truck. The battery has been leaking and I replaced it today. Cleaned things up but it appears a part of the wiring harness under the battery box has gotten hit pretty hard. The outside loom has broken down and came off in some cases. I suspect I need to have this part of the wiring harness repaired or replaced. This is a job I'd let me dealer do. I'm wondering how expensive this job might be? Any tips?

** Due to SPAM I no longer receive email responses to ** newsgroup postings, so don't bother.
Reply to
Abe